Private Distribution Wall Mount Horizontal Mailboxes - For Private Use/Access
Our private distribution mailboxes are designed for applications in environments where the mailbox is serviced by a private individual or private party and not serviced by the US Postal Service. These private use-access mailboxes are ideal for university mail rooms, college dormitories, corporate mail rooms, and military bases.
- FREE Shipping/Freight (Promotional-This Month) Expires Month End
- For Private Use/Access Only (Private Party Distribution)
- Front Loading Style or Rear Loading Style (Open Backs)
- Recessed, In-Wall Mount Only
- Each door comes with a 5 pin cylinder lock for the highest security
- Includes two keys per door
- Tenant Door Size: 5"High x 4"Wide
- Wide Selection of Colors Available
More Information About Our Private Distribution Horizontal Mailboxes:
- National Mailboxes’ private distribution mailboxes can also be customized upon request for an upcharge to get the appropriate number of tenant doors, parcel locker compartments, and outgoing mail compartments
- Different mailbox configurations available from a 21-door unit to a 72-door unit. More custom configurations are available.
- Our private use/access mailboxes are made of heavy duty gauge aluminum for extended life.
- Both front loading-(H1600 Series) and rear loading-(H1700 Series) units are available. Front loading units come with one master door for entry – access.
- Each door comes standard with a plastic number slot for door identification, or custom engraved door numbers are available.
- Special options also include combination locks and black filled engraving.
Colors: Anodized Aluminum is the Standard Color. Other colors available for a custom color up-charge include: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
For more product info please contact the National Mailboxes Customer Service Center at 1-800-676-5161