Letter Locker Collection Boxes (USPS Approved-Local Postmaster Approval Required)
Letter Locker Collection Boxes - Collection Mailboxes
National Mailboxes Letter Locker Collection Boxes are ideal for big institutions that receive a high mail volume and that use the standard USPS mail totes, such as universities, airports, schools, medical facilities and government agencies.
These pedestal style collection boxes are a great fit for customers who receive large amounts of incoming mail as well as large amounts of outgoing mail.
- The US Postal Service-(USPS) will place a mail tote or bin filled with incoming mail in the collection box while removing the existing bin of outgoing mail.
- Our letter lockers are all prepared for the USPS lock for mail carrier access and requires local USPS approval. These units are meant for commercial use. Private use/access collection boxes are also available with a $64.50 upcharge for second private commercial lock.
- The tenant door is equipped with a commercial 5-pin cylinder cam lock.
- If for USPS Use/Access Local Postmaster Approval is Required
- Optional pedestals are available in surface mount concrete or in-ground mount.
- Made of heavy gauge electro-galvanized steel construction
- Several powder coat finish colors are available including gray, bronze, black, tan and white
- Single Letter Locker Collection Box has one front door prepared for the USPS lock and one rear door equipped with the tenant lock.
- Double Letter Locker Collection Box with one door is to be used for one tenant and accommodates two USPS mail totes which are used for either incoming or outgoing mail.
- Double Letter Locker Collection Box with two doors is perfect for two commercial tenants
- Mail totes or bins are sold separately
Contact National Mailboxes Customer Service Center for more product information at 1-800-676-5161.
Item #HLL1, Single Letter Box Collection Box mounted on item HLL36PW -- Surface Mount Pedestal for Letter Locker Collection Box.