Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Mail Package Drop Boxes
Mail drop receptacles are a secure way to ensure that your mail will be safe and sound. These mail drop boxes are sturdy, safe and most importantly approved for use by the United States Post Office. Small business and homeowners alike can delight in knowing that their mail drops will be protected in these mail drop boxes.
- Secure Mail Drop Boxes
- National Mailboxes also has several accessories for these mail drop receptacles so take a moment to look at what we have to offer. Call us today for more information at 1-800-676-5161.
- H4375 MAIL PACKAGE DROP (USPS Approved or for Private Use / Private Access)
- Made entirely of aluminum, National Mailboxes U.S.P.S. approved H4300 series Mail Package Drops feature both a front and rear access locking door. Mail is deposited through a non-locking access panel on the front.
- Each unit includes an outgoing mail tray, a lock with two keys on each door (keyed alike) and an adjustable red signal flag. Units are available in a black, green, silver or white powder coated finish. Mail package drops are approved for U.S.P.S. curbside mail delivery. Master postal lock not required.
- Mail Deposit Opening Size: 11"W x 5"H
Contact National Mailboxes Customer Service Center for more product information at 1-800-676-5161.