Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Die Cast Aluminum Wall Mount Horizontals - For Private Use/Access Only
Die Cast Aluminum Horizontal Mailboxes - Commercial MailBoxes
National Mailboxes introduces its new line of Die Cast Aluminum Horizontal Mailboxes. These mailboxes have aluminum die-cast doors which include a five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with two (2) keys. The doors are hinged on aluminum frames and are attached to the individual compartments with four (4) screws. The mailbox compartments are constructed of 20 gauge steel and powder coated tan.
- For Private Use/Access Only (Private Party Distribution)
- Front Loading Style or Rear Loading Style (Open Backs)
- Recessed, In-Wall Mount Only
More Information About Our Die Cast Aluminum Horizontal Mailboxes:
- Not USPS Approved
- Both front loading and rear loading types are available
- The aluminum die cast doors come equipped with a 5 pin cylinder cam lock and two keys
- Doors are hinged on aluminum die-cast frames which are attached to the individual compartments with four screws.
- These mailbox compartments are manufactured of 20 gauge steel and powder coated tan for added protection and corrosion resistance.
- Our aluminum die cast horizontal mailboxes are designed to stack two high and mount adjacent to each other or between wall studs.
- All mailbox units have the same outside dimensions.
- Rear loading units can be accessed by the USPS (US Postal Service) when used in our Rotary Mailbox Enclosures.
- Die cast aluminum horizontal mailboxes are perfect for use in universities and schools, private postal stores, government organizations, military bases, and company mailrooms.
- If Rear Loading: Units have open backs. Optional hinged locking rear cover is available upon request (Item # 2150)
- If Front Loading: Units have solid rear covers. Two master private locks w/ two keys (Item # H2192) will open a door panel which swings on a continuous hinge. (All openings are usable)
For more product information contact National Mailboxes’ Customer Support Center at 1-800-676-5161